MAZARS Scholarship 2012
The objective of Mazars Scholarship is to encourage and reward learning excellence and extracurricular activity, to facilitate the development of young students of the Academy of Economic Studies (Bucharest, Romania), and, starting 2012, young students of the Law School (University of Bucharest).
The scholarship is offered for one academic year, being worth EUR 1,400.
Deadline: 1 December 2012
- ASE: students that during the academic year 2011/2012 were in the second or third year of study ;
- Law School: students that are currently in the 3rd or 4th year of study ;
This year we offer 3 scholarships for ASE and 1 for the Law Faculty.
Application for ASE students:
- Nume_Prenume_CV Bursa Mazars_2011-2012_ASE.pdf (.pdf – 589.81 kB)
Application for law school students:
- Nume_Prenume_CV Bursa Mazars_2011-2012_FacDrept.pdf (.pdf – 601.27 kB)
Short presentation of Mazars Scholarships:
- Prezentare Bursele MAZARS 2011-2012.pdf (.pdf – 986.68 kB)
Here are the past winners of the Mazars Scholarship, and their testimonials: